Winter 2020/2021 Season Information
New Player Evaluation Night:
- Wednesday, November 18th, 2020
- Girls Grades 3rd-12th - 5:00-6:00pm
- Boys Grades 3rd-6th - 6:00-7:00pm
- Boys Grades 7th-8th - 7:00-8:00pm
- Boys Grades 9th-12th - 8:00-9:00pm
- St. Joseph's School: 47 Whitcomb St, Webster, MA 01570
Because we are running Winter season as an open registration process, this session is ONLY for any players who are new to Swarm and are NOT returners from the Fall 2020 season. If you have played with us and are returning from the Fall, no tryout necessary.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 15TH
Precautions and Safety Measures
- We will protect our families by asking all coaches and players to report any illnesses or symptoms, and mandate players who feel ill to stay home without repercussions on playing time.
- Swarm will not be allowing more than 12 players per team in efforts to keep gathering sizes low.
- Coaches will be sanitizing basketballs both before and after practice start times
- All players must bring their own water
- Link to all Zero Gravity Tournament facility guidelines & sanitation procedures:
- One 90 minute team practice per week
- Starting week of December 14th
- Off the last two weeks of December 21st - Jan 3rd
- Ending February 14th
- Four weekend tournaments, Five potential options for tournament dates
- Weekend dates/locations TBD
- To register, we require a $50 deposit for those interested in playing this Winter. We understand that every families comfort levels are different, which means that the opportunity to run each team is dependent on the registrations we receive.
- Based on registrations numbers, we will then make sure there are enough players to run a cohesive team. In efforts to keep teams small in compliance with state gathering sizes, registrations are on a first come first served basis. All teams will have no more than 12 players, and no fewer than 8.
- If registration numbers are over 10 per team, or fewer than 8 per team, there may not be a team for every child registered.
- If you pay the deposit using credit, and we do not have a team for your child, the credit will be returned back to your online profile. If you pay the deposit using a card or bank transfer, the amount will be refunded to your bank account within 14 days.